Building Emotional Health and Wellbeing: A Pastoral Handbook for Ministry with Children and their Families (2nd edition)
This FREE booklet expands on the original with additional chapters covering Autism, Deafness, Schizophrenia and Transgender. Drawing on the extensive experience of Dr. Vivienne Mountain, this practical resource combines insights from both theology and psychology in a very readable form. Topics succinctly covered now include…
- Grief and Loss
- Care for the Carer
- The Importance of Children
- Understanding Mental Health Issues
- Understanding Healthy Development
- Trauma and Transition Issues for Children
- The Church Responding to Community Disaster
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CTM Resourcing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.